Friday, August 19, 2011

family time on mayne island


josh had a 5 a.m. shoot for the song "never have i found" in a misty field as the sun was rising.  before he went back to bed for the morning, we enjoyed some seaside family rock-skipping, tree-climbing, & creature-finding.  the kids are content for hours toodling about at the water's edge.

: josh got to wear his favorite hat for the video :


: i love that furrowed little brow :



: heron is a collector :






: heron, our expert tree-climber :


: shepherd, blonder by the day :


4 comments:

Anne D. said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting you and Josh in Lancaster, PA. We really appreciate your music and the message that it sends. We pray that God continues to bless your family!

stonesforbread said...

I cried when I read what you wrote about seeing your dad's song being chosen and coming to light under the artful direction of the film crew. And the pictures are absolutely breathtaking. The lights in the trees at night, the seashore, the barn with the pink flowers strung up--it fills me with such unbearable longing and nostalgia! I wish I had been there. You are both so amazing! I'm so excited to watch God continue his beautiful work in you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming to Mayne.

See Inner Surfer on Youtube!

Best Wishes,

Pam

Lisa said...

I found you round about a friend in Philly. I was visiting and they shared Josh's music whilst we drove around with their two little ones (the 2yr old kept screaming "John Brown's Baby!! so I think she preferred the nursery rhyme cd ;) I however very much enjoyed his music! Your pictures...wow! So beautiful! Your family...absolutely lovely!
Thanks for sharing not only the cd, but your life in pics as well.